Biltwell 1in. Keystone Handlebars
These bars look great on:
It's easier to list the bikes Keystone doesn't look great on: Road Kings, Dynas, Baggers or anything wide or fat.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledfor stock OEM switches and levers
Standard(undimpled) for aftermarket hand controls/custom applications
- Diameter: 1 in.
- End Rise: 2.25in.
- Width 28.5in.
- Center Width: 6.5in.
- Height: 5in.
- Pullback: 2.25in.
Fitment:Mild 13-degree back sweep is especially comfortable on bikes with shorter backbones (Sportsters, British and Japanese choppers, for instance) For this reason, the Keystone is one of our most popular handlebars; it looks and fits great on damn near everything.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-KSD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-KSD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-KSN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-KSN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard