Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - Window
These bars look great on:
Big Twin, British and Japanese choppers with stock neck angles; any bike with Narrow Glide forks.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledfor stock OEM switches and levers
Standard(undimpled) for aftermarket hand controls/custom applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise: 6.75in.
- Width 27in.
- Center Width: 5in.
- Height: 9in.
- Pullback: 1.5in.
Fitment:At 9 inches from center of clamping area to top of T bar, Biltwell Window bars fall into the "tall" category. A mere 10 degrees of back sweep gives these bars a flat T-bar style that works best on motorcycles with stock backbone lengths. Depending on the height of the bars you're replacing, longer cables and wiring may be required.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-WID-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-WID-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-WIN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-WIN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard