- Manufacturer: Bridgestone
Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross Scrambler AX41S Front Tire
Look the part without sacrificing the pleasure of the ride!
Battlax Adventurecross Scrambler AX41S sits at the crossroads of attitude, fashion, design and performance. Built to catering to the ‘Café Racer’ crowd, the AX41S adopts the latest compound technologies and a balanced grip pattern to ensure optimal on-road performance in the dry, with targeted groove positioning that optimises water drainage to deliver confidence and safety in the wet. However, it’s the awesome look of the AX41S with flowing grooves and fluent line tracing that captures the eye and stirs the imagination.
- AX41S provides the perfect match for both a custom build scrambler thanks to its design, and for the rider through its performance. Bridgestone’s Battlax Adventurecross Scrambler AX41S is the tyre that takes care of the final look of your bike.
- Mixing fluent line tracing and blocky robust pattern is the idea behind the pattern design of AX41S. In order to match a wide range of café racer and scrambler bikes, a tiny touch of adventure recognition was added to the flowing grooves.
- AX41S adopts a single sport-touring compound on the front and a sporttouring compound in 3LC configuration on the rear ensuring this way the necessary wet and dry grip levels for a secure ride on any café racer or scrambler bike.
- The design takes also performance into account avoiding high heel an toe wear or other irregular wear. AX41S has been developed in order to be used on the road. Not only to match a nice custom build motorcycle in a show-room.