- Manufacturer: Camoplast
Camoplast Asphalt Drag Racing Tracks
- Slick, no-profile tracks use soft rubber compound for ulitmate traction on pavement
- The winning tradition continues with Camoplast's latest generation of racing tracks for snocross, hillcross, grass/ice drags, ice ovals and ice lemans
- Designed for one purpose: to win
- Each track delivers ultimate performance for its intended use
- Snocross and hillcross tracks provide the best combination of straight-line traction, corner-carving side grip and remarkable braking capabilities
- Offered in a variety of sizes to fit the latest race sleds, .0625in. to .525in. lug heights and two profiles
- Drive Pitch - 2.52in.
- Lug Height - .0625in.
- Weight - 35 lbs.
- Features - No windows/clips; 40 durometer slick
- When installing track with taller lug, check clearance between bulkhead and tunnel
NOTE: Not all tracks can be installed on all sleds without modification. To determine if an optional track is compatible with a particular snowmobile, you must check the bulkhead, tunnel, heat exchanger, and suspension wheel positioning for proper clearance. It is your responsibility to verify that there is adequate clearance for an optional track. Camoplast will not be held liable for accidents or injuries resulting from the use of their tracks.
Manufacturer Part Number: 9895R