Camoplast DuraSport Touring Tracks
- Economical, aggressive and durable full-block profile track
- For long-haul touring riders, 100 miles in a day or just a trip around the block
- These tracks deliver commendable acceleration and braking as well as superior longevity
- With a Camoplast touring track underneath your sled, you can rack up the miles with comfort and confidence
- Five track profiles are offered in a variety of lengths with lug heights ranging for .53in. to 1.187in.
- Windows - all open
- 1 1/2in. wide sprockets
- NOTE: When installing track with taller lug, check clearance between bulkhead and tunnel
NOTE: Not all tracks can be installed on all sleds without modification. To determine if an optional track is compatible with a particular snowmobile, you must check the bulkhead, tunnel, heat exchanger, and suspension wheel positioning for proper clearance. It is your responsibility to verify that there is adequate clearance for an optional track. Camoplast will not be held liable for accidents or injuries resulting from the use of their tracks.