- Manufacturer: Camso
Camoplast Solideal Rip Saw Hi-Performance Trail Tracks - 15in. x 121in.
Choosing the Right Camso Trail Track for Your Ride:Camso Trail Tracks
- Highly aggressive with angled profiles for outstanding bite, handling and acceleration in all conditions
- Competition is where dependability and performance are tested to the fullest, and Camoplast tracks are in the pits to make the teams compete to be number 1
- These tracks deliver outstanding traction, rock-solid handling and exceptional braking
- Track performance, strength and longevity are put to the ultimate test in racing, and Camoplast tracks have recorded more victories than any other competing brand, winning in every discipline, including snocross, ovals, cross country, drags and hillclimb
- For aggressive trail riders, theres nothing better than running flat out against the redline down a sinuous trail; high-performance trail tracks allow you to make the most of the experience
- Offer superb penetration for sustained traction, optimal profile for excellent handling and unrivaled braking capabilities
- Sizes are offered to fit nearly all current makes and models
- Choose from five profiles, including the groundbreaking Rip Saw track, and lug heights ranging from 1in. to 1.25in.
- 48 guide clips and 48 flat clips
- Windows - all open
- NOTE: When installing track with taller lug, check clearance between bulkhead and tunnel
Note: Not all tracks can be installed on all sleds without modification. To determine if an optional track is compatible with a particular snowmobile, you must check the bulkhead, tunnel, heat exchanger, and suspension wheel positioning for proper clearance. It is your responsibility to verify that there is adequate clearance for an optional track. Camoplast will not be held liable for accidents or injuries resulting from the use of their tracks.
- Dimensions: 15" x 121" (38 cm x 307 cm)
- Lug Height: 1.25" (32 mm)
- Weight: 40 lb. (18.25 kg)
- Drive Pitch: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Clip config: Full
Manufacturer Part Number: 9968H