- Manufacturer: Continental
Continental ContiSportAttack2 Rear Tire
Revolutionary new-to-the-market technologies to realize Continental's new level of grip, safety and dynamics in the radial sport-touring segment.
- Traction Skin, a revolutionary tactile tread surface: the microroughness of the tread optimizes the mechanical adhesion to the road, offering the safest and fastest tire break-in available.
- Continuous Compound Technology designed to improve mileage through a wear resistant zenith area and increase safety in curves by higher grip in shoulder area.**
- Dynamic Ride Technology (DRT), comprised of a patented steel belt construction and a unique contour, has been developed to improve motorcycle handling and control.**
- Black Chili Compound, consisting of highly structured racing carbon black for quick warm up, grip resins for short braking distance and silica constituents for superior wet traction.
- 100% Made in Germany
- Extraordinary light and precise handling with outstanding grip and curve stability
- Exceptional control of riding performance and optimal feedback in the limit range
- Special construction on the front and rear wheel for higher stability and feedback when braking into and accelerating out of curves
- Good cold grip and quick tire warm-up through a newly developed Black Chili tread compound, specially designed for performance orientated riders
- Approved Continuous Compound Technology ensures high mileage and maximum grip in extreme lean angles
- Traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tire break-in. This is possible due to the revolutionary raw tread surface, which is the result of a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire-release agents
"C" Fitment OE Tires:
- Manufactured with an additional carcass ply developed with BMW for specific fitment on BMW models
- Check with BMW for exact applications or at BMW.conti-fitment guide.com
- For use with regular Sport Attack 2 front tires