Bred from a rich history of experienced belt builders, the Dayco XTX snowmobile belt is specifically engineered to maximize the performance of the most extreme, high horsepower snowmobiles. Beating the competition on the race course is just one of many aspects that set the XTX belt apart from its competition. Specially formulated high temperature Polymer along with the highest level of engineered reinforcement proves to perform better in belt operating temperature and efficiency than leading competitors. Its innovative break-through design of deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom yield the advantages of ultimate flexibility and longer belt life while being a better alternative to the original equipment belt.
The Dayco XTX snowmobile belt offers:
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds
- Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
- Greater secondary acceleration as primary acceleration increases
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Providing more power to track
- Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
- Tested and proven reliability at well over 12,000 RPMs
- Cooler-running temperature than the leading competitors
- Outside Circumference: 43.55"
- Top Width: 1.45"
Manufacturer Part Number: XTX5038