- Manufacturer: DID
DID 520 VT2 Enduro Racing X-Ring Chain
- The 520VT2 is designed for enduro racing motorcycles that can not accomodate a wider sealed chain due to clearance limitations.
- This narrow chain is now upgraded with the low friction D.I.D X-Ring for greater performance and longer wear.
- 8.440 lb./ft tensile strength
- Pin Length: 18.7 mm
- Roller Diameter: 10.16 mm
- Plate Inner: 2 mm
- Thickness Outer: 2 mm
- Weight (100 Links): 1.49 kg
- Tensile Strength: 8440 lbs.
- Seal Type: X
- Wear Resistance (Index=Std. Chain=100): 3060
- Rivet Connecting Link: Option
- Clip Connecting Link: Included (FJ)
- Engine C.C. raing: 500 C.C. (Rally & Enduro)