Dunlop RoadSmart III Front Tire
Motorcyclists are often used to compromise. A tire that is good in the dirt suffers on the tarmac, a bike that can turn a nine second quarter mile will take far longer than that to pull a U-turn and a sport-touring tire will either last a long time or it will be fun. We rarely end up with everything our little hearts desire. If you are a sport-touring rider, those days just might be behind you. The Dunlop Roadsmart 3 Tires provide excellent wet weather grip, thanks to Dunlop's Interconnecting Groove Tread technology, yet also provide great handling, excellent longevity and a confidence inspiring feel thanks to their MultiTread compound.
- Dunlop's exclusive MT Multi-Tread™ design binds a high-mileage compound to the center, and high adhesion compound to the lateral flanks for high cornering grip.
- New front and rear tire compounds enhance wear resistance, and include an innovative resin that increases wet grip.
- Rear tire profile designed to increase the footprint and improve mileage.
- Optimized construction for mileage and wet performance.
- New sidewall construction helps to provide superior shock absorption and precise handling.
- Innovative new cross groove tread pattern achieves better drainage in the wet for more grip.