- Manufacturer: Fly Racing
Fly Racing Maverik MX Boots
- 3d molded plastic is pre-shaped for comfort and adds impact protection.
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around your calf while sealing the opening front debris.
- Adjustable quick lock buckles provide a secure locked in feel. Open design keeps dirt from clogging the function.
- 3d molded shift panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don’t miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever.
- Steel toe guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from de-lamination.
- Leather heat shield lasts longer, and wort melt -no more burnt plastic.
- Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down but still remains supportive.
- Durable and flexible inner ankle plastic panel keep you close to the bike by providing a protective shield between your foot and the elements.
- Race sole with an internal steel shank that is laminated into the length of the sole providing the rigid strength needed during impact and stress of motocross.
- Replaceable sole can be installed through any boot repair shop.