Fox Racing V3 Grav Helmet
If a helmet were the sum of its accolades, the V3 would reign supreme. Born in California, the V3 motocross helmet has been trusted and worn by more Supercross champions in the past two decades than any other brand. Each component was meticulously selected to achieve the high-level of performance demanded by top athletes competing on the world's biggest stages.
The V3 motocross helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain. Moreover, a dual density EPS liner offers superior impact absorption by using varying foam densities and thickness in critical areas.
With a luxury interior, the V3 helmet is exceptionally comfortable. 14 intake and four exhaust vents blast fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape resulting in a cooler interior. The Dri Lex® comfort liner feels luxuriously smooth against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep moisture at bay.
For a precise fit, the V3 helmet is engineered with three shell and 4 EPS dimensions. The multiple sizes ensure the helmet fits securely without being overly tight or uncomfortable. The V3 helmet is engineered for champions. We don't do it this way because it's easy. We obsess over each detail because it's the only way to excel.
- MIPS Equipped (Muti-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Shell - Multiple composite technology construction
- Fit - 3 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Protection - Dual density EPS liner
- Comfort - Dri Lex® comfort liner
- Venting - 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE22.05 and DOT certifications
- Matching gear set available
- Matte finish