- Manufacturer: Kimpex
Kimpex Arrow II Ski Blade
- Revolutionary twin keel with high sidewalls for ultimate control in corners
- Integrated fixation for faster installation while providing extreme rigidity
- Uses the same handle as the original Kimpex plastic skis
- Raised rear portion
- Each ski uses two Kimpex carbide wear bar runners or BRP Precision ski carbides (Sold saparetely)
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation of runners
- Each ski is 5.5 in. width and weighs approximately 4.1 lb.
- Ski sold each; includes adpator kit
- Fits most popular models
- (1) Black plastic ski
- (1) 4 3/8 in. x 3 in. x 1/8 in. black plastic shim with opening
- (1) 4 3/8 in. x 3 in. x 1/8 in. black plastic shim
- (1) 4 3/8 in.x 1/4 in. black plastic shim
- (1) 4 3/8 in. x 3 in. x 1/16 in. aluminum shim
- (1) 10mm-1.50 x 130mm hex head bolt
- (1) 10mm-1.50 nyloc nut
- (4) 10mm flat washers
- (1) 74mm x 12mm OD x 10mm ID steel spacer
- (2) Self drilling screws
- Bottom Length: 43 1/2 in.
- Top Length: 41 1/2 in.
- Width Across Top: 5 1/4 in.
- Number of Mounting Holes: 2
Manufacturer Part Number: 4080076-BK