Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear – all while maintaining KLIM’s highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt, over the Overland series that preceded it.
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX® material. Reinforced with 500 DENIER KARBONITE™ RIPSTOP on impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM® ADV gear.
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability. All KLIM’s ADV and Street motorcycle outerwear comes with the Crash Protection Guarantee. Trust KLIM.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- 500D KARBONITE RIPSTOP fabric at shoulders and abrasion zones
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
Integrated Armor System:
- D3O CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor included (exceeds level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
- D3O CE Level 1 back protector included (exceeds level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
- 2 forearm vents and 2 chest intake vents
- 2 vertical back exhaust vents
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 6 external pockets (2 front water resistant pockets, 2 front hand warmer pockets, 2 chest pockets)
- 2 internal pockets
- Emergency information card pocket
- Backpack compatible
- Forearm quick-adjust straps
- Collar can snap back to allow for more ventilation
- Bottom hem cinch
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system