Klim Mojave Pants
Klim's Mojave Over The Boot Pant is the fully ventilated alternate to the ultra-versatile Dakar Pant. Built on the same updated, articulate and refined chassis as the Dakar pant, the Mojave Pant incorporates the maximum in mesh materials to keep you cool as the temperatures climb. Combining durability and mesh ventilation is attained by the liberal use of Cordura materials in the highest wear areas and the most durable mesh materials in the world everywhere else. The Klim Mojave Pant also has thicker and more water resistant leather inner knees.
If you are looking for hot-day comfort and lightweight durability in an over-the-boot pant, the Klim Mojave Pant is the ultimate off-road choice.
- Durable, fully ventilated over-the-boot off-road motorcycle pant
- Durable, highly breathable mesh materials
- Heavy-duty 840 Cordura in knee and seat
- Thicker, highly abrasion- and melt-resistant leather on legs for maximum durability and resistance to heat from the exhaust and engine
- Engineered stretch material in flex zones: above knees, at back of legs and in the crotch
- VELCRO® brand cuff adjustment
- Two YKK-zippered thigh cargo pockets
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material on back of leg
- Adjustable waist VELCRO® brand closures cinch straps
- Glove friendly zipper pulls
- Articulated leg
- YKK fly zipper entry with storm flap and 2 snaps
- Technical hanging liner construction featuring stretch panels matching exterior shell stretch zones