- Manufacturer: Maxima
Maxima Brake Fluid
Maxima Brake Fluid is now available in SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp, DOT 4 and DOT 5 Silicone. The racing grade has a minimum boiling point of 600°F which assures fade-free operation under the most severe use. All three Maxima Brake Fluids are advanced glycol blends with the latest additives to maintain your hydraulic brake and clutch system in top condition and prevent vapor lock. SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp and DOT 4 are compatible with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids. SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp and DOT 4 brake fluids are available in convenient 12 ounce bottles and DOT 5 Silicone comes in an 11 ounce bottle.
- Exceeds current SAE J1703, J1S K2233 and U.S. and FMVSS116 DOT 3 & 4 specifications.
- Recommended for all U.S., U.K., Japanese and European motorcycles.
- Anti-vapor lock formula
- Mixes with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 80-87912 - 12oz - DOT 4 HI-TEMP
- 86912 - 12oz - DOT 4
- 80-81911 - 11oz - DOT 5 SILICONE