Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact Sport Touring Rear Tire
- Multi Zone Tension technology, new updated tread profiles and functional tread pattern place the Z8 Roadtec Interact at the top of the sport touring tire class
- 8% wider final footprint area than its predecessor due to the variation of steel belt tensions and a strategically placed tread pattern which optimizes pressures in the footprint area
- Innovative tread pattern, a widened and more elliptical footprint and a host of wear-resistant technologies not normally seen in motorcycle tires give the Roadtec Z8 Interact its best-in-segment mileage and optimal wet performance throughout the tire's life
- New patented tread pattern with strategically placed longitudinal central grooves provide ideal drainage for more than 3/4 of all lean angles in the wet. The remaining tread grooves work to add tread flexibility, extending the footprint for stability in the dry
- Updated design improves wear regularity which gives riders the benefit of a consistent riding performance across the tires entire life
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
Note: The M Spec is for lighter bikes and the O Spec is for heavier touring bikes. The O Spec has an additional ply in the construction to give it more stability when a bike is fully loaded with luggage and a passenger.
- Rear 180/55ZR17 C- Spec. 2 plies Rayon for improved stability. Yamaha FJR 1300; BMW R1200R/RT
- Rear 180/55ZR17 M Spec. Dual Compound. All brands, all models
- Rear 180/55ZR17 O Spec. Dual Compound, 2 Plies carcass.
- Rear 190/50ZR17 M Spec. Dual Compound. All brands, all models
- Rear 190/50ZR17 O Spec. Dual Compound, 2 Plies carcass.
- Rear 190/55ZR17 C Spec . 2 plies Rayon for improved stability. BMW K1600 GT/GTL