Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Front Tire
SPORTEC™ M7 RR is engineered to empower true riders with a sporty riding style, using their motorcycles in all conditions, weather and temperature.
SPORTEC™ M7 RR derives from experience in Road Racing activities including the "Isle of Man TT" and the "Metzeler Ulster Grand Prix", featuring completely new profiles, structure materials, compounds and tread pattern.
Introducing a new concept of water drainage and contact feeling thanks to dual-compound on the rear tyre combined with Interact™ technology and high silica compounds.
- Sporty Handling: the combination of profiles derived from the Road Racing activities with high stiffness structures delivers an extremely agile handling for a sporty riding style on all roads.
- Grip in all Conditions: 100% Silica compounds combined with a special tread pattern gives SPORTEC™ M7 RR the unique capability to keep the sporty riding stile also in cold conditions, wet roads and greasy and grimy tarmac surfaces.
- Extended Mileage: 20% more mileage compared to SPORTEC™ M5 INTERACT™. A dual compound solution on rear sizes allows the use of a specific material on the central slick portion of the tread pattern to increase abrasion resistance and extend the mileage capability.
- Racing derived profiles
- Dual Compound
- High silica compounds
- Quick acquisition of lean angle
- Differenciated behaviour
- Chemical grip on wet
- Sporty and agile handling
- Increased mileage
- Contact feeling in all conditions
- W rated for speeds - up to 168 mph (270 km/h)