Michelin Anakee Wild Rear Tire
Click here to see the differences between the various Michelin Tires.
MICHELIN Off-Road Tires Positioning Chart
MICHELIN Road Tires Positioning Chart
Anakee Wild offers exceptional durability and road/off-road resistance thanks to radial technology and optimised tyre thread depth. Tried and tested in extreme road conditions!
- Stability and comfort on the road thanks to radial technology available for the first time on a knobbly tyre
- Handling , On/Off traction, and precise steering thanks to an innovative tread pattern
- Excellent longevity and resistance against heating and aggression thanks to its optimized tread pattern’s depth and new tread compound
- Resistance to damage and high temperatures thanks to optimized tread depth and new compounds
- An off-road version of the popular Anakee III
- 50% road / 50% off-road use