Michelin Commander 2 Cruiser Rear Tire
Click here to see the differences between the various Michelin Road Tires.
MICHELIN Road Tires Positioning Chart
The Michelin Commander II tire combines a great brand with an excellent product that exceeds cruiser segment expectations. The Commander II provides unmatched longevity as well as style and stability even in wet weather. Designed with a brand-new tread compound that is formulated without aromatic oils to improve grip and mileage. In addition, the computer-based tread design maximizes mileage and encourages even wear.
- Aramid tread plies resist centrifugal growth along with weight savings, providing perfect stability at high speeds
- Aramid is stronger than steel and is used in aerospace and military applications
- A highly dense polyester tire carcass increases belt-ply resistance and provides better overall rigidity to provide high-speed stability along with all-weather handling
- A square bead wire package helps to ease installation and also increase casing rigidity for improved stability
- Tread pattern maximizes water evacuation and grip on wet roads
- 360 degree serrated and suspended sidewalls to give an impeccable finish along with a unique logo
- Compares to the Metzeler ME 880 Rear Tire