- Manufacturer: Mikuni
Mikuni RS Series Carburetor (RS36-D3 K) - 36mm
- The Mikuni RS Series Carburetors were designed and built in response to the needs of the worlds top motorcycle road race and drag race teams.
- They required carburetors which could satisfy the precise fuel metering demands and high flow volume required by highly modified race engines.
- And yet, also provide the smooth, controllable throttle response that is needed by any rider pushing his motorcycle to its limits on the race track and under any high performance applications.
- The carburetors need to meter fuel correctly under a wide range of atmospheric conditions and engine tuning modifications while being easily accessible for trackside tuning changes which need to be made quickly.
- Designed for in-line four cylinder performance motorcycle applications, the Mikuni RS Series Radial Flat Slide Carburetors offer superior horsepower gains with their maximum flowing smoothbore induction tract and radial flat slide design.
- An adjustable accelerator pump system helps to provide instant throttle response, particularly in the lower RPM range.
- The RS Series Carburetors feature a compact design which is 25 percent lighter than other performance carburetors and uses readily available Mikuni jets.
- Available in 34, 36, 38, and 40mm sizes.
- IMPORTANT: Mikuni RS Series Carburetors are legal in California ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC STREET OR HIGHWAY. In other locations check for similar laws which may apply.
Manufacturer Part Number: RS36-D3 K