Mobius X8 Wrist Brace
The X8 Wrist Brace incorporates the CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System), Mobius’ innovative patent pending technology, which provides maximum support across the wrist joint, allows more mobility and progressively resists hyperextension and minimizing the risk of injury to the ligaments and bones. The unique design dynamically changes the tension in the cable throughout the wrist’s full range of motion preventing excessive bending (lateral and medial) and hyperextension. The tension adjustment dial achieves the desired support with ease and the degree of extension can be limited from 10-70 degrees with a simple adjustment screw.
- Adjustable range of motion
- Palm-free design
- Continuous Cable Routing System for correct support
- Tendon Back Plate provides progressive support without causing arm pump
- Ergonomic dial for a fast, comfortable fit
- Adjustable liner for a precise fit
- Odorless EVA Foam
- Sold individually
- Injection Molded Shells: 20% Glass Filled Nylon shells are designed to be flexible in places to allow the shells to conform to the users leg/wrist for better fit, comfort and stability, and designed to be rigid where necessary to resist excessive movement and provide impact resistance.
- Quick Adjust Ergonomic Dial: An easy to use dial provides a quick and detailed tension adjustment. This allows for a perfect non-slip fit of the Tendon Back Plate, and a fast release upon brace removal.
- UHMWPE Cable: The cable is made with an Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fiber. This material is being used in many advanced applications such as the aerospace industry and the military. It is the latest replacement material for Kevlar. It is known for its high tensile, bending and abrasion strength.
- Tendon Back Plate: The Tendon Back Plate is uniquely designed to route the cable around the users wrist in strategic locations to reinforce the main ligaments of the wrist. The Tendon Back Plate is made from a special flexible Kraton
- material designed to grip and prevent migration.
- Foam Padding: The Foam Padding is made from closed cell ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA) foam. The EVA foam pads are designed to conform to the users unique leg/wrist shape providing maximum comfort and control while gripping and preventing migration. Closed cell EVA Foam won’t absorb moisture (sweat), so they are odorless and easy to clean.
- Straps: The velcro straps are designed to be comfortable and fully adjustable.
- To obtain sizing, please measure at the narrowest part of your wrist measure width
- S/M 1.8”-2.3” (4.5 cm-5.8 cm)
- M/L 2.4”-2.9” (6.1 cm-7.4 cm)
Note: If the measurement falls between the two sizes, select the larger size