National Cycle Ranger Heavy Duty™ Windshield
Heavy Duty™ Windshields are fixed-mount windshields that use an allen key for removal. Only National Cycle Heavy Duty windshields can fit a long legacy of older motorcycles as well as the newest cruisers.
The Ranger Heavy Duty™ cuts the sleek and slim profile to its absolute limit for the rider who wants the traditional look in a small windshield. The Ranger looks great on performance-oriented and drag-styled cruisers.
The width of the Ranger Heavy Duty fits best on bikes with narrower fork tube spacing, though the Mount Kit (sold separately) allows it to fit on wide front ends as well.
All Heavy Duty Windshields feature high quality chromed steel outer hardware and glare-free black inner hardware. Best of all, their sturdy 4.0mm thick polycarbonate has National Cycle’s exclusive Quantum® hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
To top it off, they are backed by National Cycle's exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
- Low screen with narrow proportion
- Superior scratch-resistant, Quantum coated Lexan polycarbonate FMR hard-coat
- High-luster chrome outside strapping
- Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 13.75-16.25" (34.9-41.3cm)
- Width Across Back at Widest Point: 16.50" (42cm)
Manufacturer Part Number: N2290