National Cycle VStream+® Touring Windscreen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
This windscreen includes a highly engineered, custom-designed, 6-point mount system. It requires no modifications to the stock components, and provides outstanding rigidity. The steel brackets are painted in wrinkle-finish black to complement the bike's aggressive appearance.
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Includes National Cycles custom designed mounting brackets. They are state-of-the-art, provide maximum rigidity with minimum weight, and are easy to install. Each is finished to match the bikes OEM hardware
- Color: Clear
- Height: 21.00" (53.3cm)
- Width: 19.00" (48.2cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20602