National Cycle VStream+® Touring WindscreenCOMFORT – OPTICS – STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. This is one tough windscreen!
The specially designed VStream mounting clamps for the Ducati Monster® are strong, lightweight, and easy to install. The arms are designed to afford maximum stiffness and minimum weight without any compromise in structural integrity. Black wrinkle finish powdercoat matches the texture of the OEM lower triple clamps.
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Includes National Cycles custom designed mounting brackets. They are state-of-the-art, provide maximum rigidity with minimum weight, and are easy to install. Each is finished to match the bikes OEM hardware
- Color: Clear
- Height: 18.00" (45.7cm)
- Width: 15.00". (38.1cm)
VStream Windscreens are measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N28214