NGK 5477 KR8AI Laser Iridium Plug
NGK's Laser Iridium Spark Plugs Provide Superior Ignitability and Long Service Life.
Fine Wire Iridium Tipped Center Electrode and Fine Wire Platinum Tipped Ground Electrode Ensures Slow Wear Rate Providing Stable Idle, Superior Anti Fouling, Improved Fuel Efficiency and Lower Emissions.
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Laser Welded Tips
- Trivalent Metal Plating
- Longest Life Available
- Thread Size: 12mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Resistor: Yes
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 19mm (3/4")
- Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Terminal Type: Solid
- Gap:. 031" (0.8mm)
- Material: Iridium
- Type: Fine Wire
- Size: 0.8mm
- Projection: Projected
- Material: Platinum
- Type: Standard
- Shape: Taper Cut
- Quantity: 1
- Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 10.8-18 lb. ft. Aluminum: 10.8-14.5 lb. ft.
- Brand: NGK
- Heat Range: 8
Note: Image for reference only, actual product may vary.
Manufacturer Part Number: KR8AI
Manufacturer Stock Number: 5477