- Manufacturer: One Industries
The most advanced performance technology and precision craftsmanship, coupled with professional athlete input and cutting edge styling, calculate into an unbeatable formula that our design lab has used to create the Gamma helmet. Constructed from a pre-preg, reinforced fiberglass shell, for a feather-lite feel that our athletes demand while not sacrificing the protection they need at the highest level of competition. Heat and sweat are not an issue with our flow thru ventilation system and moisture-wicking nylex liner. Riders can now push harder and further in what is possibly the coolest helmet environment available in motocross.
MIPS is an advanced and efficient brain protection system that provides a secure environment for riders of all kinds. MIPS industry-leading technology deals with "rotational violence" which is found to be the leading cause of concussion and even more severe brain injuries. The yellow MIPS layer sits between the helmet's EPS and the liner. It mimics the brain's own protection system, and is proven to substantially reduce the rotational forces.
- Engineered shell for optimal strength to weight ratio
- Superior impact protection with progressive energy absorbing dual density inserts
- Increased cooling from flow-through ventilation
- Easily cleaned removable inner liner and cheek pads
- Plush comfort with moisture management liner
- Large peripheral visibility. Great goggle fitment
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- Weight: XS-MD 2.82 lbs. (1280g) // LG-XXL 2.95 lbs. (1340g)