- Manufacturer: Progressive Suspension
Progressive Suspension 430 Series Shocks
High pressure gas mono tube design with deflective disk damping to insure high performance ride control the 430 Series can also be mounted rod up or rod down, depending on your application. Threaded pre-load adjusters allow for tool-less adjustment, and effortless tuning of ride quality. First of their kind, machined aluminum spring perches and street rod styling of the new 430 Series are complimented by smooth lines and a polished chrome body. Available in chrome or black anodized finish to match the look of your bike.
- Get the best in class dampening performance with this high-pressure gas mono tube shock
- Gas and oil separated with a divider piston
- Fade-free in any type of conditions
- Features disk valves for quick and consistent damping
- Threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap
- Can be mounted with the preload adjuster at the top or bottom
- Includes a durable "Nitro-Steel" piston shaft
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy Duty Applications (HD) are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat slower steering.
- Some or all shocks listed have TUV approval. Refer to the most recent TUV certificate for current listing.