- Manufacturer: Progressive Suspension
Progressive Suspension 444 Series Shocks
- Features the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) which allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Includes a progressive rate spring and is high-pressure gas charged for consistent performance
- Standard or heavy duty spring rate with a black or chrome finish
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering