- Manufacturer: Progressive Suspension
Progressive Suspension 944 Series Ultra-Touring and Ultra-Low Shocks
944 ULTRA TOURING: Specifically designed to deliver a comfortable ride at a 1" lowered stance. Built around our latest FST technology, The Ultra Touring shocks utilize all the suspension travel provided by these 13" eye to eye units, but provide a 1" lowered ride height. The unique Ultra Touring spring combination not only delivers a lowered ride height while its being ridden, but also while its on the side stand.
944 ULTRA LOW: Just like the name implies, this is the lowest version of our 944 Series shocks. Designed to sit 2" lower than a stock HD Touring model and provide the best ride a short shock can! Want your bike in the weeds or struggling to reach the ground? The 944 Ultra Low is the shock for the job.
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Sits 1" - 2" lower on most models
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Progressive Rate Main springs specifically designed for touring
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in USA