- Manufacturer: Renthal
Renthal Tapered Dual-Compound MX Grips
Developed and tested using the input and assistance of top factory race teams from Europe and the USA. The result is a grip that is available in a choice of three advanced synthetic rubber compounds, especially formulated to achieve the optimum combination of strength, tackiness and shock absorption to suit every riding condition and individual style.
- All the benefits of the classic dual-compound grips, but with an oversized thumb diameter which tapers down to regular size at the ends to match the contours of a closed fist for maximum comfort and control
- Increased material in the sensitive thumb area also offers more cushioning and damping against vibration without reducing control
- Soft compound is used for the outer diameter of the grip, which is in direct contact with the palm, fingers and thumb
- Firm compound is used for the flange, inner sleeve and outer-end of the grip for maximum durability
- Offer the ultimate combination of comfort and durability
- For use with twist throttle
- Sold in pairs
**Note: For use with twist throttle applications.