- Manufacturer: Revit
Newer Revit jackets will have a marking on its protector pocket indicating the type and size of the protector needed. Most Revit jackets can accommodate Seesoft RV Back Protector.
Revit Seesoft RV Back Protector - FPB003
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to EN 1621-2:2003 level 2.
Here is an overview of Revit SEESOFT™ Protector collection:Revit SEESOFT Protector collection
In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back.
By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV'IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.
To insert a SEESOFT Back Protector into a Revit garment:Instruction
- Composition: 100% Polymer Foam
- Protection: CE Level 2
- Size 03 :
- Mens Textile Jackets XS
- Mens Leather Jacket 46 - 48
- Womens Textile Jackets 34 - 36
- Womens Leather Jacket 34 - 44
- Dimensions: 420mm L x 195mm W (16.5" L x 7.7" W)
- Size 04 :
- Mens Textile Jacket S - M
- Mens Leather Jacket 50 - 54
- Womens Textile Jacket 38 - 44
- Womens Leather Jacket 46 - 48
- Dimensions: 460mm L x 215mm W (18.1" L x 8.5" W)
- Size 05 :
- Mens Textile Jacket L - 2XL
- Mens Leather Jacket 56 - 58
- Womens Textile Jacket 46 - 48
- Dimensions: 500mm L x 230mm W (19.7" L x 9.1" W)
- Size 06 :
- Mens Textile Jacket 3XL - 6XL
- Mens Leather Jacket 60 - 62
- Dimensions: 550mm L x 245mm W (21.7" L x 9.6" W)