Rox Speed FX Elite Pivot Risers for 7/8" and 1 1/8" Handlebars
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride - and who doesn't want that?
- Patented pivoting riser works on any machine with 7/8" bar clamps
- Dual rotation points allow rider to select optimum riding position for comfort and control
- Original clamps hold the risers which re-clamp the handlebars 2" higher with pivoting fore and aft adjustment
- Out-board positioning makes them incredibly durable
- Three heights available, 2", 3.5", and 5"
- Elite series risers features a handlebar adapter which gives you the option of using either 7/8" bars or 1 1/8" taper bars: clamp in your choice of 7/8" handlebars or remove the 7/8" reducers and then clamp in an 1 1/8"aluminum handlebar
Note: It is important to verify that you have adequate brake line/cable length and stem clamp clearance before installing risers as longer cables may be required on some models.