- Manufacturer: Rox Speed FX
These are universal risers and they may or may not fit your bike without adjustments. Please see the manufacturer's fitment guide for more information.
Rox Speed FX Elite Pivot Risers for 7/8" and 1 1/8" Handlebars
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride - and who doesn't want that?
- Patented pivoting riser works on any machine with 7/8" bar clamps
- Dual rotation points allow rider to select optimum riding position for comfort and control
- Original clamps hold the risers which re-clamp the handlebars 2" higher with pivoting fore and aft adjustment
- Out-board positioning makes them incredibly durable
- Three heights available, 2", 3.5", and 5"
- Elite series risers features a handlebar adapter which gives you the option of using either 7/8" bars or 1 1/8" taper bars: clamp in your choice of 7/8" handlebars or remove the 7/8" reducers and then clamp in an 1 1/8"aluminum handlebar
Note: It is important to verify that you have adequate brake line/cable length and stem clamp clearance before installing risers as longer cables may be required on some models.