Rox Speed FX Pivot Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebars
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride - and who doesn't want that?
- Super low profile 1 3/4" center-to-center riser designed to fit BMW F800GS or KTM 990 Adventure with stock lines and cables; also fits many other street, off-road, and dual sport models with a 1 1/8" stem clamp and a 1 1/8" handlebar
- Handlebar clamps pivot to desired fore and aft location to achieve ideal riding position
- 8mm tap hole in the end of the posts for mounting accessories
- Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability
- When installing these risers pivoted up and back, it is also recommended to spin the OEM caps 180 degrees to make the final tightening bolt the forward bolt
- CNC-machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum, then clear anodized
Note: It is important to verify that you have adequate brake line/cable length and stem clamp clearance before installing risers as longer cables may be required on some models. Also important to note that for the BMW F800GS, the front brake perch should be moved inboard on the handlebar 3/8" to relieve even more brake line and to insure proper function.