- Manufacturer: S and S Cycle
S&S Cycle Generator Style Crankcase
- Stock bore
- Designed with a stock-like appearance. In spite of the stock appearance, these cases incorporate updated design features that improve overall engine strength and reliability
- Pre-clearanced for strokes up to and including 5in.
- All cases are designed for late style generator (2 brush type) with 5/16in. mounting bolts to eliminate early generator cradle/mounting strap bosses for simplicity and economics
- Use more readily available 1/4in.-20 thread fasteners to mount gearcover, oil pump, tappet guides, timer and timer advance bracket, except KN Series
- Timken sprocket shaft main bearing, in all years, instead of stock straight roller bearings - resulting in better flywheel assembly stability, placement and longer engine life
- Kits include crankcase assembly, all required bearings and hardware for installation and assembly instructions
- Note: All S&S crankcases use Timken style sprocket shaft bearing and 1958 and later pinion bearing. These cases will not accept stock 1957 and earlier flywheel assemblies.
- 36-69 style oil pump Includes primary scavenge port machining Machined for 65-69 alloy primary
Manufacturer Part Number: 31-0010