- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Advanced Comfort Fleece Covered Seat Pad
Saddlemen's synthetic sheepskin covers soften your ride, are cool in summer and warm in winter - an excellent complement to SaddleGel™ support and comfort. Fleece is soft, absorbent and resilient. The fibers breathe, and the multiple fibers can absorb moisture, keeping you dry regardless of the temperature and humidity. The free flow of air between you and the fleece is a substantial improvement compared to leather or vinyl used on other products. Fleece covers require no special maintenance; man-made materials make these pads as care-free as they are comfortable and eliminate the issues natural sheepskin can have when wet.
Saddlemen Fleece Pads with SaddleGel™ offer easy, portable comfort. These pads are the perfect accessory for long rides are just the ticket for stylish seats that leave you short in the comfort department. All pads can be used with either the supplied harness system or by simply setting the pad atop the vehicle seat while the non-slip bottom will hold it in place while you sit comfortably above. The quick-disconnect harness system mounts over the seat and keeps the pad in place even without a rider present. The harness remains in place when pad is removed. Saddlemen's stretchable fleece cover maximizes SaddleGel™ efficiency by offering a degree of flex unavailable with tough leather backed sheepskin hides. The stretchable cover adds to comfort and gel pad performance. Available in three different sizes, to suit almost any motorcycle seat, select the one that best fits on your seat.
- Advanced Viscoelastic molded gel, widely used in medical and sports applications but reformulated by Saddlemen for motorcycle use, provides superior comfort by equalizing pressure, improving blood circulation and absorbing shock and vibration.
- Designed for easy mounting on a wide variety of motorcycles. Have more than one bike? Use it on all!
- Easy on / easy off harness or quick throw over mounting options.
- Quick disconnect harness provides easy pad removal for security, easy cleaning or temperature adjustment.
- Pads can be heated or cooled for added comfort in different temperature conditions.
- Durable, synthetic black fleece cover is unaffected by weather, water or perspiration and provides un-paralleled breathability.
- Lifetime SaddleGel™ warranty
- All components and instructions included.
SaddleGel™ Pad Dimensions:
- Medium: 9" L x 7.5" rear width x 5.5" front width
The medium is perfect for the buddy seat of most sport bikes, dual sport bikes, and the smaller passenger pillions of cruiser and adventure bikes.
- Large: 10" L x 13.5" rear width x 7.5" front width
The large is well suited to the front or the rider portion of most non-touring Harleys and other cruisers such as the VTX, Shadow, Magna, Vulcan, Intruder, and VStar; the GS, Tenere and Tiger adventure bikes; the ST. FJR, Concours, GT, RT, VFR sport tourers; and many superbikes. The large also fits many of the rear passenger seat of many similar bikes.
- Extra Large: 12" L x 15" rear width x 8" front width
The extra large fits many larger cruisers and most touring bikes including the HD Baggers, Goldwings, Voyager, Royal Star and Victory; as well as larger adventure bikes.
To see which size pad provides the best fit for your bike check:
Gel Pad Fitment Guide
Saddlemen Part Numbers:
- 101RJ - Medium
- 101FJ - Large
- 201J - Extra Large