- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat
Saddlemen's new, specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Durable marine grade vinyl and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time. Seat sets and one-piece seats include integrated luggage mounting points or strap kits to attach the perfectly matched Saddlemen Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo to the pillion portion of the seat.
Packing extra cargo on your Travel Enduro and don't need the pillion seat? Or are you just a lone rider on the long highway? You can just obtain and mount just the front rider's seat from Saddlemen's popular Adventure TOUR two-piece seat sets. These solo rider seats mount perfectly, with or without the standard pillion in place, and maintain the original seat's height adjustment feature. Most solo rider seats are also available in standard or low-profile heights and, like all of the Adventure TOUR seats, perfectly match the appearance of Saddlemen's Adventure PACK soft-luggage.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a GEL-Channel design cover to provide Adventure Touring riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Seats using Saddlemen's GEL-Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time.
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these GC-style seats offer the ultimate comfort available for a Travel Enduro.
- Each high quality seat has durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional.
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks.
- Each seats' covers are designed and stitched to match Saddlemen's highly functional Adventure PACK luggage family.
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking.
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen's Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Maintains original factory seat height adjustment (if so equipped).
- Most applications are also available with low-profile rider seat profile.
- A solo rider-seat, rather than a full two-piece set, is available in some applications.
- Low-profile style reduces seat height 1in. or more
NOTE: Some mid-sized applications feature a non-GC, smooth-top saddle to maximize comfort as compared to the original, narrow seat. These seats also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat.