- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Saddlemen Do-it-yourself Raw Gel Pad
Saddlemen "Do-It-Yourself" Raw Gel Pads can make any motorcycle seat into a SaddleGel™ seat when installed. These raw gel pads install quickly under the cover of your existing seat saving the cost of buying a new seat or increasing the height of an existing seat with a top pad. The amazing SaddleGel™ material can but cut or shaped to your individual needs. The pad can be inlaid into the existing foam (maintaining original seat height) or simply placed under the original covers of most seats. Simple instructions included.
- Advanced Viscoelastic molded gel, widely used in medical and sports applications but reformulated by Saddlemen for motorcycle use, provides superior comfort by equalizing pressure, improving blood circulation and absorbing shock and vibration.
- Pads can be heated or cooled for added comfort in different temperature conditions.
- Lifetime SaddleGel™ warranty
- Instructions included.
SaddleGel™ Pad Dimensions:
- Medium: 9" L x 7.5" rear width x 5.5" front width
The medium is perfect for the buddy seat of most sport bikes, dual sport bikes, and the smaller passenger pillions of cruiser and adventure bikes.
- Large: 10'' long x 13.5'' rear width x 7.5'' front width
- Extra Large: 12" L x 15" rear width x 8" front width
The extra large fits many larger cruisers and most touring bikes including the HD Baggers, Goldwings, Voyager, Royal Star and Victory; as well as larger adventure bikes.
To see which size pad provides the best fit for your bike check: Gel Pad Fitment Guide
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- Medium: 9425
- Large: 9422
- Extra Large: 10034