- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Saddlemen Renegade™ Heels Down Seats for H-D
The newest member of the Renegade™ touring seat family; "Heels Down" seats have been developed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding confidence.
Each saddle is low, wide and comfortable, with carefully designed contours that permit the rider to securely plant their feet when at a stop. The "Heels Down" line is now the perfect seat choice for smaller riders who desire comfort and style.
Available with a matching driver's backrest for superb lumbar support and riding comfort. Matching pillion pads are also available, and are easy to install and remove, and match the main seats' sharp frame-hugging profile.
Saddlemen's famous combination of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ eases tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride. Made in the USA; Available with or without chromed studs, each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Specially designed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding comfort
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Saddle is low, wide and contoured to allow rider to securely plant feet when stopped
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort
- Available with matching driver's backrest for superb lumbar support and added comfort
- Matching pillion pads also available (sold separately)
- Made in the U.S.A.