- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Gel-Channel Track (Carbon Fiber) One-Piece Sport Seat with Rear Cover
Our Gel Channel line of seats for sport bikes are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything-canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Features Saddlemen's Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. Saddlemen sport bike seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that's second-to-none.
The "Track" style series has hard-line looks that can't be matched by any seat on the market. These seats are covered in contrasting colors that make it obvious that it's a custom, and are specially constructed using a variety of materials that specifically match each bike's colors and textures. Each "Track" seat is slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider's body for better control during aggressive riding.
Many Gel Channel solo seats come with a matching pillion cover for a unified look.
- The best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented-the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they're made for
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything-canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Feature Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all-day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Matching pillion cover included
- Combines the outstanding features of the standard Track seat with a high-tech, carbon fiber-look cover, center channel strip and rear seat cover
- Made in the U.S.A.