- Manufacturer: Stop and Go
Stop & Go ATV Tubeless Tire Repair Kit
Don't let a punctured tire slow you down. This generous supply of tubeless plugs (for repair) and CO2 canisters (for inflation) will get you back on track quickly. No bending or twisting is necessary. This Stop & Go kit uses the newer technology of the split eye tool. You simply push the repair plug straight into the puncture and pull the tool straight out. Since the plug material is extremely pliable trimming is optional. Each CO2 canister provides 8-9 lbs. of inflation at 850 PSI. That means each of these canisters will fully inflate an ATV, Golf car, rider mower, or utility vehicle tire.
Depending on the nature and extent of the damage, these plugs should provide a sufficient repair during your off-road excursions. However, for a more permanent repair (from the inside/out) without dismounting the tire, go to the Tire Plugger page for complete details about this astounding tubeless tire repair tool.
- Five 4 1/2" "On the Wheel" Rubber Insertion Strips
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- Tube of Rubber Cement (.41 fluid oz.) 20 ml
- Two Steel Canisters containing 16 grams each of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas
- Tire Valve Adapter with brass fittings
- Reaming Tool
- Full Instructions
- Compact Vinyl Zippered Pouch (7.5" x 3.5" x 1")
- Weight: 9 oz.
Manufacturer Part Number: 8065