Uclear Motion 6 Bluetooth Helmet Audio System
With Bluetooth 5.0 and mesh network connectivity, Uclear Motion 6 delivers premium technology for a Bluetooth communicator. Dyna Mesh Intercom supports a 6-rider group rolling as a pack in any configuration, no more follow-the-leader. Voice prompts support most menu navigation and intuitive button UX covers all else.
Based on direct feedback from riders, dealers, and industry experts, Uclear developed the Motion Series to be the most advanced, easiest to use, most durable, most portable, best sounding, longest lasting and weatherproof communication system. Enhance your rides with Uclear's patented Dyna Mesh intercom, powerful music, and crystal-clear phone calls on any trail, in any weather, on any helmet.
Click here to see the differences between the various helmet audio system:Comparison Chart
- Dyna Mesh Intercom Network: This weatherproof 6-rider group intercom is a Mesh/Bluetooth 5.0 Hybrid that allows for communications between six riders of up to 1.2km in distance per person for up to 18 hours. Dyna Mesh pairs with mesh and non-mesh units, and auto-reorganizes as riders change positions. Dyna Mesh ensures stable and constant connections over the longest distances allowed by the FCC.
- Buttonless Gesture Motion Control: Exclusive Gesture Control sends out a sensor beam from your Motion unit allowing simple hand gestures to command the most common features such as volume or pause and music restart without touching the actual control unit. Winter gloves? No problem!
- U-Command Voice Commands: Control your Motion Series unit by natural voice connected through Apple Siri or Google Voice. Speech engine accuracy constantly updates through the cloud.
- U-Prompt Voice Prompts: Voice confirmations of user inputs.
- U-Move Motion Sensor: Exclusive motion sensor powers your Motion Series unit on and off automatically.
- E-Z Button 1-Touch Pairing: 1-touch access to most commonly used advanced features such as group intercom pairing, voice commands, quick access to Apple Siri or Google Voice. It’s E-Z!
- U-Pair Universal Device Pairing: U-Pair allows universal device pairing to multiple Bluetooth devices, smart phones, smart watches, tablets, GPS, action cams, OEM systems, and other communication systems.
- ClearLink Mobile App: Advanced features, preferece settings, support, and our exclusive wireless firmware updates. Music sharing, music and intercom overlay, noise cancellation settings.
- Advanced Beam Forming® Technology: A patented dual microphone array that eliminates the need for a close-talk boom or stick style microphone. ABF technology uses advanced DSP (ambient noise suppression) algorithms to triangulate your voice’s “sweet spot” and eliminate all other background noise to deliver crystal clear user-adjustable audio. Corded microphones install just beyond the edge of a helmet's cheekpads for unobtrusive voice pickup.
- Bluetooth: V5.0 (BR/EDR/BLE), Class 1
- Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GATT
- Intercom Range: Up to 1.2 Km (0.75 mile) per person
- Talk Time: Up to 18 hours
- Standby Time: 400 hours
- Operating Temp: -40°C (-40F°) to 60°C (140°F)
- Charging Temp: 0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- Charging Time: 2.5 – 3 Hours
- Controller Size: 72 x 44 x 26mm (2.8 x 1.7 x 1 inch)
- ClearLink Mobile App: Android 4.2 or later; Apple iOS 8 or later
- Speaker/Charger Connection: USB-C
- Graphic Equalizer & Balancer.
- Warranty: 2 years for control unit; 1 year for accessories
Included In the Box:
- Pulse Pro 2.0 Speaker(s) with dual boomless hidden MEMS Microphone(s)
- Custom Earbud Adapter
- Charge While Riding Adapter
- Universal mounts and other accessories.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 180508 - Single-Pack
- 180509 - Dual-Pack