- Manufacturer: Vance and Hines
Vance & Hines CS One Dual Slip-On
- Over thirty years of manufacturing the best exhaust systems for motorcycles have brought Vance and Hines back to where it all started: the sport bike and here are some of the newest applications
- The mission was simple: combine 30 years of racing knowledge and the motorsports heritage of the past, with a new fresh look while creating the ultimate exhaust system for modern machines
- Utilizing a striking tetragonal end cap design and edgy sharp curves in the polished stainless or black ceramic-coated stainless steel muffler body, the exclusive blend of distinct style, increased performance and superior quality take form
- The CS One presents a unique and striking image from every angle
- Easy slip fit to OEM headpipes and are sound insert capable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles, check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
- It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance and Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle. See the Engine section for exhaust gaskets and the Fuel Systems section for jet kits and Vance and Hines Fuelpak.
- NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e. cam timing, carburetor jetting, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the Lubes section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.