- Manufacturer: Wolfman
Wolfman Enduro E-12 Saddlebags
The E-12 Saddle Bags strike a balance between carrying capacity, rider mobility and convenience. Ideal for Enduro Touring, they hold a surprisingly generous load without the need for a rack. The highly adjustable mounts are able to fit virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport motorcycles. And the compact design does not hinder the rider's mobility.
The E-12s are now more versatile with an updated design and construction that make for even stronger and more robust saddlebags. The new design incorporates larger capacity and more seat room.
Not sure you need this much space? The Daytripper Saddle Bags are 4" thinner than the E-12s and are ideal as day-use saddle bags when you want to lighten or eliminate your backpack.
- Redesigned in 2017 to have an extra sleek profile while gaining more internal capacity, more seat space, and improved load carrying stability
- Captured "V" compression strap on each bag to keep the contents tight and stable
- Two adjustable 2" seat straps, to fit virtually any bike
- Four 2" D Rings on each bag for more tie down options or to attach the Double Ended Renegade Duffel, a Rolie Bag,or Wolfy Bottle Holster
- Quick and easy on/off. No rack systemneeded. (Kiowa Heat Shield highly recommended)
- Full 1680 Denier Ballistic Vinyl construction using proprietary Ballistic Vinyl
- Bags stiffened with foam on inside and outside panels and vinyl panel on the bike side.
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Flap covered heavy duty #10 YKK Coil zipper main opening.
- Reflex webbing accents for nighttime visibility.
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
- sold in pairs
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Waterproof Rolie Bag
- Wolf Bottle Holster
- Double Ended Renegade Duffel
- Wolfy Strap Mounts
- Width: 7" / 17.8cm
- Height: 9 1/2" / 24cm
- Length: 13" / 33cm
- 25 Liters / 1525 cu.in. per pair
Note: These saddle bags are designed to ride tight and close. Wolfman highly recommend Kiowa Heat Shield for protection between the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent melting bike plastic and saddlebags.
Manufacturer Part Number: S0512