- Manufacturer: ZTechnik
ZTechnik Windshield for BMW R1200GS
The design of the Z2242 R1200GS windscreen from ZTechnik comes straight off the Autobahn! Made about 2 inches (50mm) taller, and 4 inches (50mm per side) wider, this windscreen is designed for highway wind and weather protection for the adventure rider who rides highways more than off-road trails.
Substantially improved airflow is immediately evident. Beyond the increased size, this windscreen is made from 4.5mm FMR hardcoated Lexan® FMR polycarbonate. It resists everyday abuse and wears 100x better than the stock screen.
And, it is optically distortion-free. Your ability to see the road is not compromised with this high quality screen.
The Z2242 utilizes the OEM rake adjust mount points, which remain operational.
The new size and optical quality of the Z2242 makes a measurable improvement over the stock screen. Try it with ZTechnik's Z5200 LeverAction™ Rake Adjust Kit.
Covered by ZTechnik's 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
- FMR Hardcoated
- Uses OEM Hardware
- Height: 16.00 in. (40.6cm)
- Top Width: 16.00 in. (40.6cm)
- Bottom Width: 18.00 in. (45.7cm)
- Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
- Windscreen: ZTechnik®
- Material: Lexan® Polycarbonate
- Material Finish: FMR Hardcoated
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 4.5mm
- Secondary Material: None
- Secondary Material Finish: N/A
- Mount Type: Stock Mount Points
Manufacturer Part Number: Z2242