Transitions Adaptive Shield included.
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Solid Helmet
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX MIPS delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the MIPS energy management system, and an integrated communications port works with Sena or Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications. Qualifier DLX MIPS is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch face shield, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner and a padded wind collar.
MIPS, or multi-directional impact protection system, uses a slip plane designed to manage energy from rotational and angular impacts.In case of a crash, this layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner, which also slides to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Transitions® Adaptive ClickRelease™ Shield Included
- Transitions® Anti fog and UV protection
- Integrated communication port accommodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom systems (sold separately, separate mounting plate required)
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE approved