Transitions Adaptive Shield included.
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Solid Helmet
The Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet comes jam packed with the great features of the Qualifier and also includes the Transitions Adaptive Face Shield at an impressive price.
One of the hottest items from the International Motorcycle, Scooter, and E-Bike Fair (Intermot) was the Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet. When it was unveiled in Germany it was shown to have several incredibly cool features that were not applicable to previous iterations. Most notably, it was announced that this helmet would come with a free Transitions photochromatic face shield and the ability to house a Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth communication unit (with the proper adapter plate). This is far-out for a helmet of any ilk, much less one that will come at an entry-level price point. Both of these features will offer a massive value-add to an already popular helmet. What's that you say, you don't rock a Sena but prefer the Cardo Q3 instead? Fair enough, to each their own. Bell has you covered for that too, as they have announced that an adapter plate will be offered which will make the latter compatible with the DLX Helmet as well.
MIPS, or multi-directional impact protection system, uses a slip plane designed to manage energy from rotational and angular impacts.In case of a crash, this layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner, which also slides to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Transitions Adaptive Shield included
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom (sold separately, separate mounting plate required)
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified