National Cycle Custom Heavy Duty™ Windshield
Heavy Duty™ Windshields are fixed-mount windshields that use an allen key for removal. Only National Cycle Heavy Duty windshields can fit a long legacy of older motorcycles as well as the newest cruisers.
The Custom Heavy Duty™ is one of our most popular windshields and offers plenty of height with a sleek, slim profile for riders who want to tour long distances. Also makes a great every-day windshield.
The width of the Custom Heavy Duty fits best on bikes with narrower fork tube spacing, though the Mount Kit (sold separately) allows it to fit on wide front ends as well.
All Heavy Duty Windshields feature high quality chromed steel outer hardware and glare-free black inner hardware. Best of all, their sturdy 4.0mm thick polycarbonate has National Cycle’s exclusive Quantum® hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
To top it off, they are backed by National Cycle's exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
- A popular favorite for bikes with narrow front ends
- Superior scratch-resistant, Quantum coated Lexan polycarbonate
- High-luster chrome outside strapping
- Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 19.0-21.0" (48.2-53.3cm)
- Width Across Back at Widest Point: 18.75" (47.5cm)
Manufacturer Part Number: N2220