National Cycle Touring Heavy Duty™ Windshield
Heavy Duty™ Windshields are fixed-mount windshields that use an allen key for removal. Only National Cycle Heavy Duty windshields can fit a long legacy of older motorcycles as well as the newest cruisers.
A perennial best seller, the Touring Heavy Duty™ offers plenty of height and width for larger riders or those wanting maximum wind protection. The classic looks will enhance the front end of any bike.
The width of the Touring Heavy Duty fits best on bikes with wider fork tube spacing, though the Mount Kit (sold separately) allows it to fit on narrow front ends as well.
All Heavy Duty Windshields feature high quality chromed steel outer hardware and glare-free black inner hardware. Best of all, their sturdy 4.0mm thick polycarbonate has National Cycle’s exclusive Quantum® hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
To top it off, they are backed by National Cycle's exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
- Tall screen with wide proportion
- Superior scratch-resistant, Lexan polycarbonate
- High-luster chrome outside strapping
- H: 20.0-21.5in. (50.8-54.6cm)
- W: 21.5in. (54.6cm)
- Headlight Cutout to Top of Screen: 19.5-22.5" (49.5cm-57.0cm)
- Width Across Back at Widest Point: 22.25" (56.5cm)
Manufacturer Part Number: N2211