National Cycle VStream® Sport/Tour Replacement Screen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
Lexan® polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen!
Upgrade your Suzuki® Bandit with the best windscreen in the world!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Color: Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 19.00" (48.3cm)
- Width: 15.50" (39.4cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20201