National Cycle VStream® Sport/Tour Replacement Screen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
Riders of the 2012 and later Suzuki® DL650 V-Strom® are sure to love the advantages offered by National Cycle's new line of VStream® windscreens. Designed specifically for the V-Strom, these windscreens dramatically reduces the wind noise and buffeting experienced with the stock windscreen on both models, enabling longer rides in much greater comfort for riders of virtually any height.
The unique, patented "V" shape of the VStream windscreen, coupled with its greater height and width, pushes the wind vortex out and away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
The Sport-Touring size, light tint VStream is an all-around performer - great for commuting or touring or back road exploring.
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Color: Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 22.30" (56.6cm)
- Width: 17.70" (45.0cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20215